Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,948 Posts
kittygritty said:
http://intheloopknitting.com/i-cord-knitting-patterns/?utm_source=Free+Knitting+Patterns&utm_campaign=56d618d667-berets_icord_rev_cable_games_8_7_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9e11a264ad-56d618d667-177771817
Thanks for the link. Some great ideas there.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
THanks, I love making cords. I have made necklaces and eyeglass chain,those were beaded. It's fun to use different yarns,making big and little.????

·
Registered
15,759 Posts
Great I-cord ideas. It's even more fun if you have the Embellish Knit automatic I-cord machine. They show two different kinds in the link. All you do is crank the handle & you can get a few yards of cord within minutes. It's a bit tricky to get it started at first; but once you get going, you won't want to hand knit I-cord again. It's one of the best knitting tools I've ever bought. It's best to watch a how-to video if you've never used one before.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
laceluvr said:
Great I-cord ideas. It's even more fun if you have the Embellish Knit automatic I-cord machine. They show two different kinds in the link. All you do is crank the handle & you can get a few yards of cord within minutes. It's a bit tricky to get it started at first; but once you get going, you won't want to hand knit I-cord again. It's one of the best knitting tools I've ever bought. It's best to watch a how-to video if you've never used one before.
I've seen those machines and read the reviews. For sure if I were going to make jewelry, coasters etc. that will be a great idea. I could try to use a coupon. For now I only do small things like a strap for a bag, but the machines look like a speedy option.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom