Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for funny men's hats! My SIL sells cable services and the knitted hats are great conversation starters. I have already made him a fish hat and the brain hat. Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
knittingstash said:
That's awesome! I'm so excited that you shared that and I happened upon it! I'm absolutely going to make that next year for my husband. He's involved in planning an evening Christmas themed 5K run and that would be brilliant for him to wear in the dark!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
So sorry the links didn't work. Perhaps they only work if you are a member? If you join up (it's free) then you could search in patterns for 'Rasta Hat' and 'Little Green Man'. Good luck. They are fun hats.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
So sorry the links didn't work. Perhaps they only work if you are a member? If you join up (it's free) then you could search in patterns for 'Rasta Hat' and 'Little Green Man'. Good luck. They are fun hats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom