Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I opened my mail without looking at the front of the envelope to find an invite to a baby shower. I did not know the people that the shower was for so I looked on the front of the enevlope and it was not my name, however it was my address. So I made this hat and sent it along with a note that explained to them although I did not know them I celebrate this new life with them.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
This reminds me of when I had my daughter when we lived in Germany. I received a card and gift voucher from a stranger. She explained in a note she had seen me visiting my friend's house, and had watched my pregnancy with interest. When she saw me with my new baby she left the card with my friend. That meant a lot to me. It was so kind.

·
Registered
13,534 Posts
My sister received a thankyou note for a baby shower attendance and gift from people she had never heard of. As there was no return address there was nothing she could do about it. She did say to me " I hope I gave them something nice"

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom