Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished sewing in the label! It took a long time and was a true learning experience for me but I'm happy with how it turned out. It is the Lion Brandy Aran Sweater but I changed it up (of course) a little. I made the sleeve ribbing longer (a request from Gabby - 17 yo niece) and made the neck a turtle neck. You'll probably notice the "stripes" at the top of both sleeves. I was afraid I wouldn't have quite enough yarn to finish the sweater and couldn't find another skein in the same dye lot, so I intentionally put stripes of a slightly different dye lot on both sleeves. The flower on the front of the sweater (so she'll know which is front and back) is in the darker yarn.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
It is a lovely aran sweater your work is beautiful your neice will be very pleased with it

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom