Just finished sewing in the label! It took a long time and was a true learning experience for me but I'm happy with how it turned out. It is the Lion Brandy Aran Sweater but I changed it up (of course) a little. I made the sleeve ribbing longer (a request from Gabby - 17 yo niece) and made the neck a turtle neck. You'll probably notice the "stripes" at the top of both sleeves. I was afraid I wouldn't have quite enough yarn to finish the sweater and couldn't find another skein in the same dye lot, so I intentionally put stripes of a slightly different dye lot on both sleeves. The flower on the front of the sweater (so she'll know which is front and back) is in the darker yarn.
82.8 KB Views: 0