Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this mixed fiber yarn verigated color 1.76 oz sk. it was on sale for $1.00 and I bought min of 4 each for the colors I wanted. one color mix only had 3 left so I used it with a lt gray redheart to crochet a quick scarf for hubby. That worked out great but I have no clue what to do next since I can't seem to find any info on the internet about this yarn. I see people selling it for outrageous prices but that is it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Rebecca

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I was going to try and make some socks out of it. not sure though.

gunn11 said:
I found this mixed fiber yarn verigated color 1.76 oz sk. it was on sale for $1.00 and I bought min of 4 each for the colors I wanted. one color mix only had 3 left so I used it with a lt gray redheart to crochet a quick scarf for hubby. That worked out great but I have no clue what to do next since I can't seem to find any info on the internet about this yarn. I see people selling it for outrageous prices but that is it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Rebecca

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have bought plenty of Gala Yarn from big lots, there are different kinds but I have been happy with the stuff I have bought. It washes well and I have made scarves, hats, gloves etc. the types I have bought have all been very soft.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also bought some of this Gala yarn at Big Lots for a dollar! It's beautiful yarn and they have many varieties but not much information about the yarn itself. I got some of the Mixed Fiber variegated yarn in two different colourways. I am going to use patterns that I have for Lion Brand Amazing yarn because it seems to be very comparable. It also seems comparable to Bernat Mosiac yarn. Both of these companies' websites have free patterns for these yarns. Hope this helps. Happy knitting!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom