Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just completed for sweet Jude. I do not enjoy toy knitting and am not very experienced in it. . . so this is truly a labor of love!

PATTERN: Knitted Wild Animal Friends by Louise Crowther. "Charlie the Chimp"
YARN: Exact yarn detailed in pattern. Monkey: Scheepjes Stonewashed. Clothes: Scheepjes Catona
Toy Doll Textile Grey Art

Vertebrate Textile Toy Mammal Fawn

Joint Hand Shoe Leg Human body

Toy Doll Shelf Textile Grey

Textile Sleeve Doll Toy Grey

Registered
Is that CUTE or what!!
Well done! 馃尲

You have done a terrific job! ...But I see that you don't care to knit. Don't know if you're interested ...... but I have read and heard over and over again that crochet is far more conducive to making toys than knitting. I'm a crocheter and love making toys ... as well as hats & scarves etc...

Registered
It鈥檚 amazing knitting, especially from someone who doesn鈥檛 enjoy it. (I do think the button eyes should be positioned a bit lower.)

Registered
Just completed for sweet Jude. I do not enjoy toy knitting and am not very experienced in it. . . so this is truly a labor of love!

PATTERN: Knitted Wild Animal Friends by Louise Crowther. "Charlie the Chimp"
YARN: Exact yarn detailed in pattern. Monkey: Scheepjes Stonewashed. Clothes: Scheepjes Catona View attachment 1286593
View attachment 1286596
View attachment 1286597
View attachment 1286594
View attachment 1286595
It鈥檚 so cute and I do like very much the little and colorful cardigan. Your grandson is going to give him many hugs.

Registered
Your chimp is absolutely adorable! You did a terrific job on the detailed wardrobe. What we do for a special person causes us to reach horizons we normally would not pursue.
You may want to ask your grandson to send you a photo of what he and his new friend are doing occasionally because you are missing them both so much!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is that CUTE or what!!
Well done! 馃尲

You have done a terrific job! ...But I see that you don't care to knit. Don't know if you're interested ...... but I have read and heard over and over again that crochet is far more conducive to making toys than knitting. I'm a crocheter and love making toys ... as well as hats & scarves etc...
I love to knit鈥 am obsessed! Just not a toy knitter. I can also crochet but I don鈥檛 think I will enjoy making toys any more with crochet. Just really like to knit what I can wear!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top Bottom