Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Administrator
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comfort Textile Grey Headgear Art

We are pleased to announce our first giveaway on the new platform.

We will be giving away a FREE 1-year Premium membership subscription to FIVE members.

To Enter The Giveaway
Simply reply to this discussion, sharing a picture of your all-time favorite knitting or crochet project and telling us a little about it.

On April 30, 2022, we will do random drawings from the responses in this thread to select the FIVE winners.

Added Note: Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway or they will be removed. If you need help adding a picture to your post, please see
How To Upload Images To Posts.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
20,120 Posts
View attachment 1227221

We will be giving away a FREE 1-year Premium membership subscription to FIVE members.

To Enter The Giveaway
Simply reply to this discussion, sharing a picture of your all-time favorite knitting or crochet project and telling us a little about it.

On April 30, 2022, we will do random drawings from the responses in this thread to select the FIVE winners.

Added Note: Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway or they will be removed. If you need help adding a picture to your post, please see

- Cricket
Brown Property Road surface Rectangle Wood

I knitted this baby blanket for my dear friend's first grandchild. My friend breeds miniature horses. The baby was a granddaughter, so I single-crocheted around each rocking horse square with varigated pink yarn to make the light teal look more feminine! The pattern is Rocking Horse Baby Blanket by Barbara Breiter, a free pattern on Ravelry.

·
Registered
11,683 Posts
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

How To Upload Images T
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

- Cricket
o Posts.
Plant Leaf Toy Terrestrial plant Organism

- Cricket
I so enjoyed knitting this little fellow for my grandson across the pond in California. He loved it! I had just returned to knitting after 25 years so was well pleased :). Plant Leaf Toy Terrestrial plant Organism
Plant Leaf Toy Terrestrial plant Organism

·
Registered
943 Posts
Flower Plant Petal Rectangle Tablecloth

I made this blanket for a little girl named Liliane Rose, my friend's first granddaughter. Once I put in the lily and the rose, the holly berries and forget-me-nots rounded out the four seasons theme.

I used Paintbox Simply DK yarn, and the finished blanket is 50" x 50". The pattern is original, and I'm happy to share if you PM me.

·
Premium Member
81,282 Posts
Favourite? That’s like asking which child is a parent’s favourite! Impossible, at least for me.
Back when my babies were very young, I made this rug. Its whole story is on its project page on Ravelry: Ravelry: JessicaJean's Super Scrappy Rug ca. 1978

It’s well on its way to outliving me!
Dog Carnivore Dishware Pet supply Ingredient

·
Registered
8,985 Posts
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

- Cricket
Sleepy Bears: My all time favourite projects to make...and give to charity or to anyone who wants one for that matter. The little guys in this pic represent only just a few Sleepy Bears I've made over the years.

One time, one of my bears was being auctioned in a silent charity auction. There was a little boy who decided he was going to win it and proceeded to put all his auction tickets in the basket by my bear, certain that by doing so he'd be sure to win the auction. Alas, he did not win; and was unconsolable. When I learned about it, I was able to whip one up .... just for him.

Thanks for the opportunity to show off my bears (again); and share my little story.

Window Toy Textile Tartan Interior design

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts

Made this Christening blanket for my grandson quite awhile ago. The pattern was in an old McCalls pattern book I think. I had to write out each pattern on index cards which I still have. Maybe someday and will make another for his brother to have someday too. So glad that the picture was saved in my Pinterest folder .

Attachments

·
Registered
9,893 Posts
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

- Cricket
The wrap I made to wear at my son’s wedding on a Scottish beach. The yarn was a big splurge as it is silk and cashmere but well worth it!
Clothing Dress Neck Textile Sleeve

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
I agree with Jessica Jean. Picking just one is difficult. And this will be the first photo I post on the new website.
Grey Creative arts Electric blue Pattern Woolen

·
Registered
21,499 Posts
Rectangle Chair Creative arts Art Font

For my daughter ~ Scrabble Board Lapghan ~ made with granny squares..
Rectangle Wood Board game Art Indoor games and sports

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

- Cricket

·
Registered
21,499 Posts
Brown Outerwear Textile Sleeve Grey
Brown Outerwear Textile Sleeve Grey

Automotive tire Wood Textile Rectangle Wall

A Wedding Gift ~ I knitted this in as one piece - even though it is actually 5 panels wide with an 8 stitch section joining each panel. It is 60 inches wide x 80 inches long

1 - 20 of 311 Posts
Top Bottom