Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,998 Posts
View attachment 1227221
We are pleased to announce our first giveaway on the new platform.

We will be giving away a FREE 1-year Premium membership subscription to FIVE members.

To Enter The Giveaway
Simply reply to this discussion, sharing a picture of your all-time favorite knitting or crochet project and telling us a little about it.

On April 30, 2022, we will do random drawings from the responses in this thread to select the FIVE winners.

Added Note: Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway or they will be removed. If you need help adding a picture to your post, please see
How To Upload Images To Posts.

- Cricket
Sleepy Bears: My all time favourite projects to make...and give to charity or to anyone who wants one for that matter. The little guys in this pic represent only just a few Sleepy Bears I've made over the years.

One time, one of my bears was being auctioned in a silent charity auction. There was a little boy who decided he was going to win it and proceeded to put all his auction tickets in the basket by my bear, certain that by doing so he'd be sure to win the auction. Alas, he did not win; and was unconsolable. When I learned about it, I was able to whip one up .... just for him.

Thanks for the opportunity to show off my bears (again); and share my little story.

Window Toy Textile Tartan Interior design

·
Registered
8,998 Posts
Hi, everybody!
Admin's post announcing the contest this morning said the winner would win a free premium subscription for a year. Premium subscription? Free? Is KP going to be a pay for site from now on?
Someone's probably already answered this. But No. Knitting Paradise will remain free of charge to users, but we'll have to put up with all the ads. Which is fair enough. The bills gotta get paid. However, for a nominal annual fee of around 20 bucks US per year, Premium members can enjoy the forum mostly ad free and may be have some added content available to them. That's how I understand it anyways.

·
Registered
8,998 Posts
I’m not even going to bother entering after seeing your fabulous creation, nothing could top that. x
This may get deleted because it is not an entry... but...
I think this is more of a lottery or raffle than a competition or contest. What I would like to know is if you can enter more than once 🙃!! Because as Jessica Jean pointed out, choosing one favourite project picture, is like choosing a favourite child.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top Bottom