Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
301 - 311 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
View attachment 1227223

I knitted this baby blanket for my dear friend's first grandchild. My friend breeds miniature horses. The baby was a granddaughter, so I single-crocheted around each rocking horse square with varigated pink yarn to make the light teal look more feminine! The pattern is Rocking Horse Baby Blanket by Barbara Breiter, a free pattern on Ravelry.
It is beautiful!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
this is a sweater and hat I made for a new great niece. Her parents were both 44 when she was born. The new grandparents had lost all hope of having grandkids, ever since their daughter had already announced she wasn’t ever having kids. It’s almost 5 years later and the little girl is still the only grandchild. But I can tell you her grandparents, my brother-in-law and his wife, are over the moon in love with her.
View attachment 1227293
[/QUOTE]
Beautiful set for a long awaited grandchild

·
Premium Member
20,247 Posts

·
Registered
21,807 Posts
Congratulations to all the winners ... what awesome projects ... Loved seeing them all ... :love::love::love:

Reactions: Jessica-Jean
301 - 311 of 311 Posts
Top Bottom