Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
41 - 60 of 311 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,101 Posts
View attachment 1227221
We are pleased to announce our first giveaway on the new platform.

We will be giving away a FREE 1-year Premium membership subscription to FIVE members.

To Enter The Giveaway
Simply reply to this discussion, sharing a picture of your all-time favorite knitting or crochet project and telling us a little about it.

On April 30, 2022, we will do random drawings from the responses in this thread to select the FIVE winners.

Added Note: Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway or they will be removed. If you need help adding a picture to your post, please see
How To Upload Images To Posts.

- Cricket
It is very hard to choose a favorite, but I think this is close to the top of the list. Circular tablecloth, about 48” in diameter.
Table White Light Azure Black

·
Registered
288 Posts
View attachment 1227221

We will be giving away a FREE 1-year Premium membership subscription to FIVE members.

To Enter The Giveaway
Simply reply to this discussion, sharing a picture of your all-time favorite knitting or crochet project and telling us a little about it.

On April 30, 2022, we will do random drawings from the responses in this thread to select the FIVE winners.

Added Note: Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway or they will be removed. If you need help adding a picture to your post, please see

- Cricket
This is my favorite knitting project. It is an original design I knit for my Mother from rescued yarn. The original sweater was severely deformed in the washing machine. The yarn was very expensive and discontinued so I unraveled it and came up with this pattern. It is one of only two designs that I have written out. If you would like a copy PM me and I would be happy to share it with you.
Plant Hat Cloud Mountain Vertebrate

·
Registered
23 Posts
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

- Cricket
This is "Dorothy The Mouse" by Louise Crowther knit in Scheepjes Stonewashed and Catona. This was knit with lots of love and patience for my 85 year old mother who suffers from dementia. Mom's new best friend.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

- Cricket
Brown Outerwear Sleeve Creative arts Woolen
Creative arts Art Magenta Pattern Woolen

I love reversible cables and was thrilled with the outcome of this easy pattern.
Knitting Patterns — KristinBelle

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
I crocheted this for my sister-in-law for her birthday. It is not something she wears for cooking but rather a keepsake for her to keep. She is a fabulous cook and we've had many Holiday dinners with our families at their house. We've swapped out the cooking chores each Holiday and each year and we've both taken turns doing this.
Textile Tablecloth Art Creative arts Headgear

She is a lovely person and deserved something special just for her.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

- Cricket
I recently finished this sweater. I call it a "preppy sweater." It reminds me of what we wore to college. It's top down, in the round. The grey is Lanaloft worsted which is a thick-and-thin yarn, 100% wool. With stripes of navy, dark green, and black. Cozy and warm. And I guess it actually fits.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

- Cricket
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

- Cricket
My favorite project was knitting a wedding canopy for my daughter ( which I fortunately finished on time). I knitted approximately 1,000 pearl beads in to it (hard to see).
Iris Schreier kindly provided 2 huge cones of undyed silk so there were no ends to weave in.
It ended up being 8’ X 8X
Brown Product Rectangle Textile Tablecloth

Brown Product Rectangle Textile Tablecloth

·
Registered
6 Posts
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

- Cricket

·
Registered
6 Posts
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

- Cricket
So many have been my “favorite,” but I REALLY enjoyed this one:

Couch Tartan Comfort Rectangle Sleeve
Couch Tartan Comfort Rectangle Sleeve

·
Premium Member
2,055 Posts
View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway

- Cricket
Love this pic of my great grandson wearing a simple hoodie I knit for him. He's totally rocking that hat as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
KP has been very inspiring to me over the years. I first saw this Afghan posted here by another member and thought it was the most beautiful, detailed, 2 sided creative design I had ever seen! I knew I had to make it! It took me about 4 years to complete! My youngest daughter received it for Christmas.
My rendition of Winter Wonderland. Here’s the photos of the front and of the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
I made this for my Etsy shop. I don't usually make something so elaborate for sale, but I really just wanted to make it.
I love knitting complicated lace patterns and this fit the bill. It took quite a while as I did a few rows each day in between other projects.
Outerwear Wrap Clothes hanger One-piece garment Purple

Purple Neck Creative arts Magenta Woolen

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Rectangle Textile Sleeve T-shirt Wood

Rectangle Black Textile Sleeve Art

View attachment 1227221

To Enter The Giveaway
Simply reply to this discussion, sharing a picture of your all-time favorite knitting or crochet project and telling us a little about Double knitted blanket for my grandson, using free Star Wars, science, and math images.it.

- Cricket

41 - 60 of 311 Posts
Top Bottom