Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello we have just had our 3rd meet and everyone enjoyed it soo much we are having another one on the 24th august at the Oregano Bishopbriggs 12-2pm . Feel free to come along to the next one. We were having some lunch outside today and it was a nice and relaxing time .Looking forward to the next one .

·
Registered
18,099 Posts
I enjoyed it too and what a change in the weather in a couple of hours. I think maybe Jan and Carole are getting rained on right now at their barbecues. Looking forward to next meeting and it was lovely grub too - always a bonus :D

·
Registered
18,099 Posts
lollismum said:
Could I join you on 24th August, please? Am not from Glasgow so where/what is Oregano? Can make my way to Asda in Bishopbriggs.

Alison M :)
Of course you can :) It's across the road from Asda on the corner of Hilton Road at traffic lights. Turn left coming out of Asda and then it's first right. It's part of the Eagle Lodge Hotel.

·
Registered
165 Posts
This address has brought back memories! Can remember taking a Bluebird bus from Killermont Street bus station to the Eagle Lodge when I was young to visit my aunt and uncle who stayed in Hilton Road until 1964.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom