Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
Well this is Grace, I had promised Christina my Office Managers wife, that I would make her one for Christmas, in Purple, her favorite color.
Well Christina is sleeping with Grace in the arms of our Lord. She fought a long and hard fight to live.
So I knit as fast as I could to make this for her. I just was not fast enough.
Yet Grace is with Christina just where she needs to be.

This Bear is a combo of Gypsycreams patterns all rolled into one.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
diziescott said:
I am sorry for your loss, but I know your friendship must have meant so much to Christina. Give lovely Grace a cuddle for me.
Thank You. She was a good friend. Grace is in her arm getting a forever hug.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dreamweaver said:
Grace is absolutely beautiful and I hope she will go to Christina's family for comfort and rememberance. Her crown of roses is extra special.....
Thank You. She is in Christina's arms now. Forever in a hug of love..

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
EFerg said:
Grace is beautiful and it must be comforting to know that she is giving Christina an eternal hug.

So sorry for your loss.
Thank You. It is a comfort to know Grace will always be with Christina.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gypsycream said:
Grace is beautiful and I have no doubt that she's giving Christina your love.

Special hugs to you angel ♥
Thank You Pat. Guess we never understand the true needs of life. A HUG can help so much.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Deb-Babbles said:
Gypsycream said:

Thank You Pat. Guess we never understand the true needs of life. A HUG can help so much.
A major BIG Amen to that, Deb!

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PearlofGreatPrice said:
Deb-Babbles said:
Gypsycream said:

A major BIG Amen to that, Deb!
Thank You. Sometimes we can not see what a person needs yet a hug is what you can give to show you are there for them.

·
Registered
10,334 Posts
Beautiful and sad at the same time. I had a similar thing happen. My mom's friend asked me if I would make a bear for her to give her grandchild, I was going to let her pick out the yarn, but she passed away a few days later - suddenly. You are a good friend.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jeannietta said:
Beautiful and sad at the same time. I had a similar thing happen. My mom's friend asked me if I would make a bear for her to give her grandchild, I was going to let her pick out the yarn, but she passed away a few days later - suddenly. You are a good friend.
Thank You. I think this was some of the yarn you got for me. I kind of just ran with the first purple I had. It was a race to finish her.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom