Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I asked my library to purchase "Grammy's Favorite Knits for Baby" by Doreen L. Marquart after seeing it advertised on Amazon. This purchase became an interlibrary loan from Idaho. I don't live in Idaho.

I would highly recommend this book for those knitting for babies and toddlers. The patterns are cute, easy to knit and there's even a "Quick-Knit Vest" that is similar to the "Comfy Cozy Cardigan". The cardi is the vest with sleeves. Included in this book are blankets that coordinate with caps, booties, sweaters and mittens. And of course, the ever cute cupcake hat showing itself in high calorie fashion.

Check your local library and start knitting. I'm certainly going to purchase this book and start something but first I must finish the last two baby blankets, my husband's scarf, my daughter's birthday blanket and the Pfeilraupe scarf.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
18,366 Posts
Becca said:
Recently I asked my library to purchase "Grammy's Favorite Knits for Baby" by Doreen L. Marquart after seeing it advertised on Amazon. This purchase became an interlibrary loan from Idaho. I don't live in Idaho.

I would highly recommend this book for those knitting for babies and toddlers. The patterns are cute, easy to knit and there's even a "Quick-Knit Vest" that is similar to the "Comfy Cozy Cardigan". The cardi is the vest with sleeves. Included in this book are blankets that coordinate with caps, booties, sweaters and mittens. And of course, the ever cute cupcake hat showing itself in high calorie fashion.

Check your local library and start knitting. I'm certainly going to purchase this book and start something but first I must finish the last two baby blankets, my husband's scarf, my daughter's birthday blanket and the Pfeilraupe scarf.

Enjoy.
Ooh thank you for the information. I will check my library????????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom