Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted all my friends on KP to know about our new shop in Paris Texas. It is called Ewe...nique Creations of Paris. We will Have Looms, spinning wheels, and accesories as well as Yarn, and machine embroidery service. We will have classes in Knitting, crochet, rug hooking, spinning and weaving and jewlery making. We are three artists and will also have our work displayed in the store. We will need all your prayers and good wishes.

Carol

·
Registered
127 Posts
So Happy for you and your surrounding area. You are in driving distance for me. My prayers for you success will include time for me to come and visit. I would love instruction for spinning and weaving. I'm a descent spinner and would like to be better. My weaving is novice. I can warp a rigid heddle loom, but that is the extent so far.

Best, best wishes for success and happiness in your endeavor.

wagytails said:
I just wanted all my friends on KP to know about our new shop in Paris Texas. It is called Ewe...nique Creations of Paris. We will Have Looms, spinning wheels, and accesories as well as Yarn, and machine embroidery service. We will have classes in Knitting, crochet, rug hooking, spinning and weaving and jewlery making. We are three artists and will also have our work displayed in the store. We will need all your prayers and good wishes.

Carol

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We will have a large supply of guality yarns. Some handspun by us and some of our friends. We are members of the North Texas spiners guild. Some of the other members will have their yarns and roving in the shop and some will have full fleeces in the shop. Come and visit! Our address is 120 Bonham st. Paris Tx. We are near the town square.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I will be in Van Alstyne that weekend. Maybe I can slip away and come to the shop.

We lived in Paris over 40 years ago for 11 months. Loved it, but Sweet Thing was transferred back to Fort Worth. Right after we bought a house. So moved three times in one year. UGH!

knittykitty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom