Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and his wife are expecting their second child in a few weeks. They decided they were not going to find out what they were having so I made a little hat that will have it covered no matters which they get...one side is pink and the other blue...

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found a pattern a few years ago doing this with an adult hat ...In it you knit one hat from the top down and then you just go right into the next hat from the bottom up...two sided hat...and can be worn on either ...whole new way to look at double knitted hats...lol

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
That is so cute. I really like that more and more people are not finding out until the baby is born.

I had 2 nieces pregnant at the same time. One found out and one didn't. The one that found out got mostly clothes at the baby shower, the other got useful things she is still using 2 years later! (I know clothes are useful but they grow out of them so quickly at that age. Hand made things excepted)

I would love to have the pattern, if you can share, as my nephew and his wife are expecting and have chosen to be suprised.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom