Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a picture of some knitted chain links and thought, I can do that too. Used some super chunky yarn that was hand spun that I got in a swap this month in Portland (thank you CrochetMouse). I am the hippest granny on the block when I sport this bling. :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I just saw a scarf like that in a Ben Franklin store....very interesting. Great job, too!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
O.K. so how did you do it? I have never left my hippy days and it would look wonderful around my neck. Ever thing of making smaller earings to match??

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
marimom said:
O.K. so how did you do it? I have never left my hippy days and it would look wonderful around my neck. Ever thing of making smaller earings to match??
This is some hefty yarn so it didn't take a lot of stitches.
I use dpn's.
CO 15, knit 1 row, BO.
For the next circle (after CO), slip the work through the first so they will link.

Earrings are a good idea if I can find some thinner stuff to match.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom