Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
hi im from indiana but live in tx now have beein knitting and crocheting most of my life hands are getting bad thought id have to give up my crafts dont do as much needle knitting now but i found the knitting boards i can knit for hours now am still learning but i like it as well as needle knitting

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
Hey there,
I'm a granny also.
Just found this site the other day and now I'm addicted.
Everyone is so nice and helpful. Everyone has patterns to share, helpful hints and lots to say about SNOW.

Join in.

I'm making a papoose cocoon I saw on this site.

[email protected]

Linda

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello, Welcome. I just discovered this site a few days ago myself. I have been knitting for 52 years, have arthritis in my hands and knitting daily sure helps. This is a wonderful site and I really enjoy reading all the comments and suggestions. A friend gave me a knitting journal for Christmas and there are places to put your notes on each project, date started and finished and a sample of the yarn you used. I thought this was so clever. I wish I had kept a record of all the items I have knit over the years. I would probably fall off my chair. Diane

·
Registered
169 Posts
they are callled knitting boards from authinic knitting boards its two boards held together with a nut and screw sounds nuts but it works just bought one so am a beginner but i like it already just type in loom knitting will take you to many sites if you need help just post it somebody will help you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom