Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
I am just learning grannies. I am making small ones to make a colorful afghan. Looking at how colorful yours is makes me want to work that mush faster. Nice job. Love the size.

·
Registered
185 Posts
It is beautiful you should b proud of it you did a wonderful job.Have you ever tried the corner to corner afghan? I did one for my daughter then trimmed it in black if I ran out of a color then I added on another even if it was in the middle of the row. I have to admit it was one of the prettiest I have ever made. Good luck using up your stash mine just keeps on growing. Sometimes I think I am working with rabbits the yarn just keeps on multipling.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Formica said:
See... its like this! When you're determined to use up part of your stash, its imperative that you STAY OUT OF STORES THAT SELL YARN!!

You've made a beautiful afghan. Good luck with the next one!
Lovely afghan and I'm staying out of the stores and knitting the 'ten stitch afghan' to use up my stash.

:-D

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Love it. I have done many like these to use up my stash. I love it that you never know how it will look until your finished. You did an awesome job. You've inspired me. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom