Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20,500 Posts
Jessica-Jean said:
Your post sent me looking to see what patterns are on Ravelry. Fir durability, a felted one might be better.

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#craft=crochet&availability=free&photo=yes&pc=slippers&pa=granny-square&language=en&sort=best&view=large_mobile
So get it on it JJ, we need a free pattern for felted slippers! :sm09:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have one of these (yes, one slipper) that my grandmother made waaaaay back when --- it's purple. I can't bring myself to throw it away, so it's sitting in my (formerly her) cedar chest just 'being'. Maybe I'll make a pair of my own now. Thank you for this! Made me smile!

·
Registered
11,486 Posts
My mother used to make these. I wore my last pair out but kept one of them so I could use it for a pattern. Maybe I'll get time to make all the women in my family a pair for Christmas. Or maybe next year, LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom