Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my order from Liitle Knits and very pleased with it. I know some of you have expressed doubts about them but I have ordered from them many times and never had a problem. Such great deals. I just got 5 each of 2 colors of Chunki Mochi, 5 mochi plus, 2 each of 3 colors of Rowan super wash worsted, and 4 each of 3 colors Cascade Sun seeker cotton blend, 33 skeins in all, for $125. Average of under $4.00 per skein is a pretty good deal. The Rowan and Mochi are for hats, mitts, and slipper socks for Christmas gifts, and the cotton blend for light sweaters for me and 1 or 2 gifts. Have made 4 pair of socks and 1 hat, lots to go. Need close to 30 total. Last year I made all socks or slipper socks. This year doing a mix.

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
pommom2 said:
Just received my order from Liitle Knits and very pleased with it. I know some of you have expressed doubts about them but I have ordered from them many times and never had a problem. Such great deals. I just got 5 each of 2 colors of Chunki Mochi, 5 mochi plus, 2 each of 3 colors of Rowan super wash worsted, and 4 each of 3 colors Cascade Sun seeker cotton blend, 33 skeins in all, for $125. Average of under $4.00 per skein is a pretty good deal. The Rowan and Mochi are for hats, mitts, and slipper socks for Christmas gifts, and the cotton blend for light sweaters for me and 1 or 2 gifts. Have made 4 pair of socks and 1 hat, lots to go. Need close to 30 total. Last year I made all socks or slipper socks. This year doing a mix.
pommom2-Great deal! You're sure going to be busy! Get to it. Denise

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
Awesome deal, good for you. Be sure and post your gifts.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
grandi15 said:
Do you put something on the bottom of slipper socks to make them non-slip?
If you do a search here on KP--click on SEARCH at top of page--entering "slipper soles" in the search field, you will find many discussions of various solutions to slippery soles. You could also do a search on Google or other search engine to find similar information online.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't put anything on them. Haven't had any complaints but suppose I should use something. I wear them around on my wood floors and don't have any problem. (Maybe that just means my floors aren't too clean so they're not slippery!). But there are lots of options, as previously noted.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
cagneylauren said:
I am a big fan of Little Knits. Yes, they are slow to ship but when you consider the discounted price of their yarn, it's worth the wait.
I too have ordered from them and found them to be slow shipping compared to other places I order from. But they do have great prices.

·
Registered
29,832 Posts
I've ordered from Little Knits several times; most recently was today and before that it was two weeks ago. I wasn't really planning on today's order, but I have this weakness for Koigu fingering weight yarn and they're having a 30% off sale. What would you have me do? When they stick two pages of fantastic colors in front of my face, they know what they're doing ;~D.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom