Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Just a few items I have been knitting for my new Great grandson expected December.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Oh wow, he's going to be covered in love. Enjoy every minute of him when he arrives. Bit of extra news our first grandchild is due the same date as your precious one, but she's now going to come a month early! So no pressure on me to get all my sewing of baby projects done! Tonights job! Congrats on all of your lovely work xxxx

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Wow you have been very very busy. All are such lovely works of art. Little Man is going to be the best dressed baby in the State.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Pamela F said:
Oh wow, he's going to be covered in love. Enjoy every minute of him when he arrives. Bit of extra news our first grandchild is due the same date as your precious one, but she's now going to come a month early! So no pressure on me to get all my sewing of baby projects done! Tonights job! Congrats on all of your lovely work xxxx
God Bless, Best wishes for the whole family. I will be praying for this little girl. Please keep us up-to-date about her.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Deb-Babbles said:
Pamela F said:
God Bless, Best wishes for the whole family. I will be praying for this little girl. Please keep us up-to-date about her.
Thank you so much xxxx I will. We will know more in two weeks time. Going greyer by the minute! Lol. Little miss will be very small. All go to make sure she is a healthy diddy.

Come the 23rd Dec I'll be thinking of this little man and his great grandma xxxxxxx

·
Registered
40,930 Posts
You sure have been soooo busy! Everything is lovely..worth all the hard work..great knitting, designs, and colors. I knitted one of the blankets and I know the work that went into it!! Amazing!!
Edie (EdithAnn) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom