Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at Knit1 Bead2 Sunday in Jerome, AZ

http://www.knit1bead2.com/

As I had said on a previous post, I had been there several times before and wasn't thrilled with the customer service, but this time, wow! Wonderful!

Lots of great samples to give inspiration and lots of great tips on which yarns to use for my sensitive skin - she actually has a rack set aside stocked with yarns that sensitive people can usually use with no problem. She said after she had several customers complain about itching and such, she did some research to find what works best for those knitters. How's that for meeting your customer's needs?!

Long trip to get there, but the scenery is amazing and lots of cool little shops to browse in the town. Makes a nice day's journey.

Vicki

·
Premium Member
4,438 Posts
I've been to that shop too vikki, it is a very cute shop in a very cute town. But my favorite store there is Nelly Bly, a kaleidoscope shop. They have the neatest stuff. Stop in next time you are up there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom