Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of knitting a cardi for my favorite team but have hit a snag. Should the 3 stripes on the arms be before the decrease at the armhole or after or somewhere in between? Sure do appreciate any and all advice.
Joan

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lori Putz said:
I agree, they should be before. The added design would make the upper arms look bigger and us ladies don't need that!
For sure! Thanks so much. May have to do a bit of frogging here. But since this being MK, shouldn't be too much trouble. Other Packers fans?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ssusan said:
I'm from the UP also. I am a big fan also. I am crocheting an NFL Green Bay Packer afghan at this time. GO Pack Go. I can't wait to see your project.
Hope to see that afghan, Susan, when finished. I have the yarn to do one myself (so many projects, so little time). I've been a Packers fan ever since Vince Lombardi was their coach. No one here in Virginia understands as they all bleed Redskins.

And I will post the cardi when completed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am originally from Mid-Michigan. Detroit was only a few hours away, but I have been a Packers fan since the early 90's. I have never been (and probably never will) to Green Bay, but I love the team and watch them faithfully!!!

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
JCF said:
For sure! Thanks so much. May have to do a bit of frogging here. But since this being MK, shouldn't be too much trouble. Other Packers fans?[/quote

I grew up in Green Bay and live just west of the city now. It's a crazy town as far as fan appreciation goes. Lots of fun! About a year ago I ran into Aaron Rogers in Bed Bath and Beyond in GB. He was in line at the check out and stepped back and invited me to go ahead of him. Such a gentleman. ]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom