Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the colour green a lot. But I use only some shades of it i.e. chartreuse. It is changing. The current issue of Vogue Knitting stimulates my mojo. Finding/developing patterns is relatively easy but finding the right yarn in the right shades might be the difficult task. Of course it will come with a price that would brake a $50.00 monthly budget as mentioned by another knitter. Let the chase starts...any suggestion of yarn is welcomed.

In the column "What a Gem'...more ideas. I discovered Tokuku Ochiai. Love her 'traveler'.

·
Registered
23,691 Posts
I am finding that Knit Picks has just about the best selection of yarns around for a decent price... I love all shades of green too... and we are doing our house in shades of blue... we really are leaning towards the Teals... after hubby putting up with 23 years of mostly green decore I am leaning towards his fav color blue and we are meeting in the middle... that is where the teal comes in :) and knitpicks has so many to choose from... have fun with your hunt...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I agree that knitpicks have some really nice stuff. Sadly, there are problems with the website at the moment and overseas customers can't complete their purchases. I've reported it twice in the last couple of weeks, and, although they are aware of it, there's been no progress so far.

:-( :-(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom