Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Vsa, I am from Malaysia but currently living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal with my husband. I am new with crochet and embroideries. I have done some crochet patterns but now I came to a dead end of one pattern I like so much. That's how I found this link and hopefully you guys can help me.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Vsa said:
Hi, my name is Vsa, I am from Malaysia but currently living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal with my husband. I am new with crochet and embroideries. I have done some crochet patterns but now I came to a dead end of one pattern I like so much. That's how I found this link and hopefully you guys can help me.
Welcome to the best knitting site, from Bobcaygeon, Ontario, Canada

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Hello Vsa and welcome from Canada. I have been to Funchal many years ago and have always wanted to go there again. It is a beautiful Island and I have great photos. We went to the top and looked down on Curral das Freiras - might be spelled wrong but you will know where I am talking about.
Now I really want to go again, I had such a lovely time and you have brought back such wonderful memories for me.
I know you will enjoy the forum and I hope you get the help you need for your crochet project.
Sylvia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom