Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I have just recently returned to my love of knitting. I was gone for a number of years while dedicating myself to counted cross stitch (lots of walls to fill). But now I'm back to my first love - I taught myself to knit in my youth. Since I've been gone so much in the fiber world has changed and I'm loving all the wonderful hand dyed fibers.

I found this forum while browsing the web and am so glad I did. I love picking up new (to me) tips and techniques. I'm finishing a Debbie Bliss jacket, working on a little swing sweater, have yarn ready for another cardigan and have wool ordered for a vintage pull over pattern. Can you see my pattern here???

I hope to get to know all of you!!

·
Registered
43,279 Posts
Hi and welcome from the UK. Enjoy the forum and happy knitting.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Queenmawmaw said:
Welcome Sandy,
I live in southeast Texas. You will love this site.
Wanda/Queenmawmaw
I do wish this state wasn't so large - there are probably hundreds of miles between us even though we're both 'south'. We're as far south as you can get without leaving the country.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom