Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
I'm just another knitting addict, but my knitting passion lies with knitting the perfect sock. Despite all the tips and tutorials I try, I'm still struggling with picking up gusset stitches and holes.
The Internet has been a tremendous general help supplying tips and videos from great and accomplished knitters such as, Cat Bordhi, Kristin Bellehumeurand (Silver's Sock Class), Judy Becker (naming only a few), and what serious knitter is not familiar with Elizabeth Zimmermann?
I am a self-taught knitter and continue to have my share of knitting woes and always searching for techniques to better my knitting skills.
I'm happy to come aboard. (((HUGS)))

Welcome aboard.....from Rae in NC : )

lonesometrain said:
I'm just another knitting addict, but my knitting passion lies with knitting the perfect sock. Despite all the tips and tutorials I try, I'm still struggling with picking up gusset stitches and holes.
The Internet has been a tremendous general help supplying tips and videos from great and accomplished knitters such as, Cat Bordhi, Kristin Bellehumeurand (Silver's Sock Class), Judy Becker (naming only a few), and what serious knitter is not familiar with Elizabeth Zimmermann?
I am a self-taught knitter and continue to have my share of knitting woes and always searching for techniques to better my knitting skills.
I'm happy to come aboard. (((HUGS)))
don't give up!! i am still trying to make the perfect sock! i just learned the make 2 at-a-time magic loop method and am about an inch away from a pair of socks! they're not pretty, but i will try again and again!! to me, it's the only way to make socks!! no ssss!!! (second sock shock syndrome!) happy knitting!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom