Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
41 - 60 of 92 Posts
I am so sad this morning. We have just been away on a small trip, and when we got there my mosaic blanket was nowhere to be found. We stopped twice on the way there, and I am thinking my husband dropped it out of the car when he moved my craft bag to put some beer in the back seat. I backtracked but nobody has handed it in at the two places we stopped on our way there. I have just contacted the local radio station to put it on their Lost and Found broadcast, so finger crossed. It would mean nothing to some-one else, perhaps they picked it up and kept it for a dog blanket, but it mean't the world to me.
So husband is now exonerated, according to latest updateb

So glad hubby is going to live! And your marriage is as well. Happy to read this outcome. Much better than my garbage can one. Happy Needling. jberg

It’s sad that some folks don’t even bother reading past the initial post. They might have seen that it was found.

I never let my husband touch my knitting bag without me present. I suggest you have your husband buy you a bag that costs enough for him to respect it and its contents. Can you muster enough grace to keep him? I hope you are making a plan b if it doesn't return to you. Sorry for your lost.

I never let my husband touch my knitting bag without me present. I suggest you have your husband buy you a bag that costs enough for him to respect it and its contents. Can you muster enough grace to keep him? I hope you are making a plan b if it doesn't return to you. Sorry for your lost.
I see that it has been found. I read the posts but this multipage layout got me again. Sorry

41 - 60 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom