Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, I may be interested in the fiber, can you post pics of the fiber itself? What kind of price would you be looking to get for it?

Just wanted to let you know that those are nubian cross goats in the picture that you have posted, not Gulf Coast sheep. Just thought you would like to know.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you could make me an offer, I am not sure what it goes for, I do know it cost him about $100.00 to shear his sheep

Goathillranch said:
Well, I may be interested in the fiber, can you post pics of the fiber itself? What kind of price would you be looking to get for it?

Just wanted to let you know that those are nubian cross goats in the picture that you have posted, not Gulf Coast sheep. Just thought you would like to know.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will get a photo of it today and post it.

I have 5 bags of the wool, each bag is 5+ pounds.

Will sell individual bags, If you want less it will take me some time to split it up

Attachments

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be sending out promised samples monday. I had no internet for a few days because of the storm (tornado) We lost the local lowes store and biglots.

I will be able to get busy by the week end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom