Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,082 Posts
Oh, darling bear, and I LOVE the butterflies!! I've been letting a (monarch butterfly) caterpillar eat ALL of my parsley I had growing...and he/she did!!! LOL Darling, darling bear!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KnitterNatalie said:
Oh, darling bear, and I LOVE the butterflies!! I've been letting a (monarch butterfly) caterpillar eat ALL of my parsley I had growing...and he/she did!!! LOL Darling, darling bear!
Thank You KnitterNatalie and sorry about your parsley being eaten by the caterpillar

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
KnitterNatalie said:
You can always buy a tub of dried parsley but you hardly ever have a resident Monarch butterfly in your garden nowadays. I sat and watched a pair of Blackbirds devour a whole bush full of redcurrants this morning. And thought they obviously needed them more than I did. I love the yarn used on that adorable Bear. With one of Pat's patterns, you can see such a variety of different personalities. Look at him watching the pretty butterflies.

·
Registered
12,221 Posts
Colorful bear in time for the Fall. This bear reminds me of a Kodiak bear. Speaking of nature, a beautiful yellow Monarch butterfly was pestering me yesterday when I was weed eating the yard. Shortly after that, a plump Hummingbird hovered by my ear and the feeder. It was an interesting day, as I continued to fill the bird feeder and resupply the hummingbird's feeder. I love my back yard.

·
Registered
12,306 Posts
You have made a beautiful bear and he looks so curious and yet almost knowing he can't move or they will fly away. He is simple wonderful. You have done Pat's pattern justice and I love the look on his face!
Now you should be addicted and need to make some of her other wonderful animals that are just as easy to do as the bears are. I love each one I see because they have their own personalities. I love making them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom