Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
55,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wanting to try entrelac for a while now especially when I found an old pattern in a goodwill shop finally decided to try . I just knit the sleeves plain as I wasn't to keen on the sleeves in the pattern . I chose the pink and white colours because they were just right there on top of my box . I'm on the look out for the colours in the pattern picture as I think they look lovely together and if I find them I will definitely knit this jacket again along with the hat .

Attachments

·
Registered
55,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
purdeygirl said:
Well done !!! Looks like you've mastered that!!! Love the colours. I agree about leaving the sleeves plain. The hat in the pattern looks nice as well. I like your button choice!
Thank you very much . I wasn't to sure about the buttons but when i posted the picture they looked just right

·
Registered
55,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RosD said:
It's gorgeous Sonja, you did a great job on this. I love it. I've been meaning to try this, but haven't yet. ???? Ros
Thank you Ros I enjoyed making it , although I'm still not a fan of sewing seams , one part of knitting I will never enjoy

·
Registered
55,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MartyCare said:
That's an amazing project for a first entrelac project! It even has the pattern on the back of the sweater.
Carol K in OH
Thank you . It took a while to get going but then got easier

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom