Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
My son is a HUGE fan......hmmmm, you have given me a great idea for an afghan for him!! Good job and how fun for your daughter!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you.....our oldest and her family lived for four years in Wellington......she is a rabbi and her pulpit was in Wellington.....we visited for a week for her oldest daughter's bat mitzvah.......beautiful country.....I bought a gorgeous red merino wool walking cape while there!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kgiles326 said:
YAAAY!! HTTR, indeed! Lonely fan out here in NoCal! Awesome that she's a Jr. cheerleader! Does that mean she gets to go to the games?? Jealous!!
She goes to 4 home games and two parades....my daughter (her mom) has been able to get seats in some friends boxes so they could watch the game.....else they would have to buy tickets.....which are outrageous l y costly. Madison would have to stay in the cheerleaders locker room......better to watch on tv!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom