Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i just get intruduced to hairpin lace and would like to learn how to make shawls, my daughter's friend is getting married next month and i would like to make her a wedding shawl. Does any one has any recomendation where should i start. i need to start from zero.
Any help would be apreciated :)

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
new knitter said:
Thank you, i already did. i made one it turn out to be beautiful.
tammie52 said:
I did a hairpin lace shawl i got pattern from the internet. if you look under hairpin lace shawl finished its there tammie
its very hard to find patterns for hairpin lace im still looking so if any one has any hairpin patterns they would like to send please send me a pm for my email, id love to try somthing new thanks tammie

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used this web information s. it is the basics.
http://weefolkart.com/content/hairpin-lace-instructions
Hope will help. would love to see the end product .

tammie52 said:
new knitter said:
Thank you, i already did. i made one it turn out to be beautiful.
tammie52 said:
I did a hairpin lace shawl i got pattern from the internet. if you look under hairpin lace shawl finished its there tammie
its very hard to find patterns for hairpin lace im still looking so if any one has any hairpin patterns they would like to send please send me a pm for my email, id love to try somthing new thanks tammie

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom