Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FORGETFULFI , i am sure you have knit things that i would object to too , but i would be too polite to say how much i disliked your items , i would rather say nothing !!!! shame about your bear , did the cat get a hold and then spit it out

·
Registered
612 Posts
ForgetfulFi said:
no , non, nein.
I hope some poor baby does not have to wear them. That is just wrong.
Don't hold back.....tell us how you really feel. Didn't you ever hear the saying "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything". Please why don't you excersise that right. I think the little shoes are beautiful.

·
Registered
529 Posts
MITCHINSON said:
FORGETFULFI , i am sure you have knit things that i would object to too , but i would be too polite to say how much i disliked your items , i would rather say nothing !!!! shame about your bear , did the cat get a hold and then spit it out
Well I sent my post before looking at any of YOUR previous posts so did not realise that you knit for dolls. my bear is a disaster but still has character on it's face..Sorry about my comments, I am not myself at the moment..facing more illness and losing my mother. Not looking for sympathy, everyone has to go through it. Once again I AM SORRY.
Fiona

·
Registered
529 Posts
ForgetfulFi said:
no , non, nein.
I hope some poor baby does not have to wear them. That is just wrong.
Actually I would quite like them if the beads were different colours and omitted the lace/ or put different colour lace and omitted the beads. IMHO both together is too much. What pattern DID you use please?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom