Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talk about fast, HF just raised the bar on fast customer service.

I placed an order, btw, daily special today is the ChiaoGoo TWIST MINI tips, anyway after I hit the pay button via PP, it put me back on the order page. I was not aware I needed to click a button there also. Went to the contact us page, sent a message inquiring if the order had gone through figuring it would this afternoon before I heard back. I was reading here on KP and hear email 'dings' alert. Ok read carefully here, at 11:47 got email from PP showing I had paid HF, at 11:50 email comes answering my inquiry telling me yes order was put through expanding why screen went back to order page. Ok, at 12:06 email dings again, this time with "Your order has shipped" message complete with tracking number. Total time, 19 minutes!!

That's fast In anyone's book!

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
I know. They are amazing. Their office is in neighboring Vancouver, WA, so I'm buying local when I use them!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
kittygritty said:
I know. They are amazing. Their office is in neighboring Vancouver, WA, so I'm buying local when I use them!
Actually, HF is in Cottage Grove, OR. Only on line; no store front. Been ordering from them for yrs and always superior, fast, service. :sm24: :sm24:

·
Registered
14,475 Posts
I LOVE Handsome Fibers ! I get my order almost before I have placed it ! They take extreme care on packaging in multi layers also.
Thank you for the tip on the deal of the day ! I could use some extras ! ( well probably not, but I will go look anyway ) ????

·
Registered
8,550 Posts
I wrote a note on an order I put in, asking if they could use some of their packaging back? They really do use a lot of envelopes. I had quite a big pile of them. The answer was "yes!" So I packaged them all up and returned them- cost me $12. they then thanked me by sending two packages of stitch markers! I love that company.

·
Registered
14,475 Posts
vikicooks said:
I wrote a note on an order I put in, asking if they could use some of their packaging back? They really do use a lot of envelopes. I had quite a big pile of them. The answer was "yes!" So I packaged them all up and returned them- cost me $12. they then thanked me by sending two packages of stitch markers! I love that company.
That's excellent ! I just ordered and its already marked as shipped so I expect to get it Thursday at the very latest, perhaps even tomorrow. ????????????

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Not only that, but they also ship free to anywhere in the USand after you make your first order, you can claim a
10% discount on all future orders!
with no minimum purchase price!

AND

Their refund/replace policy is no hassle, no questions asked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom