Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
I already bought my Christmas present, lol. Such a good deal, full set of short zings interchangeables for $45. I love Handsome Fiber.. They have a great selection and if you need it the customer service can't be beat.

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
I have ordered my Knitters Pride Dreamz needles from them....they have a warranty so beats out Amazon....

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just ordered my Christmas gift for myself....the complete set of bamboo interchangeable knitting needles. Have wanted them for a long time and 20% off was hard to resist! Also picked up some extra cables for my red lace interchangeables. LOVE those needles and the service from Handsome Fibers!

Re the question about their name...at one time they did sell yarn. Guess it wasn't profitable for them.

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Nanxy said:
Has a sale. Check it out, no shipping charges inside USA. Great service, and great prices.
General information for when they don't have a sale.

They have a website on Etsy.com, too, and the prices there are usually a bit lower than their regular prices on their website. These prices are not as low as their sale prices, but if you need a needle now, you can still get a small amount off.

There is also no shipping from their Etsy page.

So, shop around.

·
Registered
20,959 Posts
Beverooni said:
https://www.handsomefibers.com
Why use Fibers in their name have no fibers?
Maybe because ALL their tools are used for fibers ??
I really dont know, BUT they have great sales, AWESOME customer service.
I LOVE my Zings {{ my gift to myself last year))

·
Registered
93,689 Posts
Thank you for sharing, I do need a couple more cords in mini size for my ChiaoGoo sets, I thought I had more in all sizes but when I sorted I mainly have size S ...i must go and order my Christmas gift to myself lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom