Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone! my girl serene was born this day last year, it's been one beautiful year, full of growing and adventures.
thank you to Popelka for her lacey hooded scarf pattern, you can find it here http://www.etsy.com/listing/87403056/pattern-pdf-for-crochet-children-hood , it's the first crochet item i've finished, her pattern was very good and easy to understand, but sometimes i go off on a whim so its not exactly the same lol. i used a pearly pale peach bamboo/cotton yarn, its lovely and soft and heavy

here she is wearing it, and one when she was 2 days old, ahh makes me melt! thanks for looking x

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks everyone. it feels great so see her wrapped up warm in it i wanna make so many more things

aw thats lovely to hear realsilvergirl, congratulations!

a birthday has never felt this special, thinking back to the same time last year. we ended up in a little cafe eating their homemade carrot cake and chatting to a street cleaner who walks round wit his python round his neck in the summer(!!), a boxer who faught in the royal albert hall in the 1950's and his funny wife for a good couple of hours! and we clocked the minute she was born! 15.22

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom