Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Razzle said:
Is there anywhere a realistic pattern for Harry Potter and the other characters from the series. I have seen some absolutely awful attempts at creating them, but would like to obtain some patterns for decent looking characters. Preferably knit, but crochet in a pinch.
Razzle
I have just downloaded the pattern for Harry Potter that Sweet Sue said but i have a different one that i downloaded from another website but not sure which one. If you would like me to find my copy and send one to you send me a PM and i will see if i can find where i put it (most likely in my toy folder)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Razzle said:
Is there anywhere a realistic pattern for Harry Potter and the other characters from the series. I have seen some absolutely awful attempts at creating them, but would like to obtain some patterns for decent looking characters. Preferably knit, but crochet in a pinch.
Razzle
I see another member has sent you the website i was thinking of. It is more realistic than the other website and gives you 5 pictures at the end

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom