Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Good Grief!
I've send KnitNanny payment for yarn THREE TIMES and she's not gotten it yet.
I checked the address she gave. That's the one I used. I even "overnighted" it.
It's gotten very embarrassing. :sm12:

I'd hate to think my KP Pal was thinking I'd stiffed her. Sheesh :sm18:

If you over nighted, you should have a tracking number. Check to see if and where delivered

Dsynr said:
Good Grief!

And the cheques have not shown up on your bank statement either? Very strange and I know how expensive overnight mail can be. There should be a tracking number on your receipt.

Do not keep sending good money after bad. After even 1 check not being received I would only send via registered mail. This notes the time and date your sent it and the recipient has to sign for it. IF they are not home then they have to go to the PO to present identification to retrieve it. My bank charges $15 just to cancel a check - that's a huge expense to cancel 1 check let alone 3.

imalulu said:
Yes they can. There even is a send money to "Friends and Family" option that has no fees.
Thank you. I had no idea they did this. I have only used PayPal for on line purchases. Nice safe way to send money.

For less than a dollar you can add tracking to anything within the US, it comes free with packages now. BTW, my bank charges $30 to stop payment on a check.

imalulu said:
Yes they can. There even is a send money to "Friends and Family" option that has no fees.
LizR said:
Thank you. I had no idea they did this. I have only used PayPal for on line purchases. Nice safe way to send money.
As I found out recently, it's free to send money to friends and family when you use your PayPal balance or bank account. Fees apply if the sender uses a credit or debit card. I only have a credit card attached to my Paypal account so I paid a small fee--it was less than the price of a postage stamp for the amount I sent.

Maybe her mail person is too lazy to deliver mail.

I know how you feel. I mailed a check to pay a bill that was never received. To stop payment cost. Guess what they received it a whole year later. Our mail system is horrible I try to pay all I can on line, that way I don't have late charges.

Dsynr said:
Good Grief!

Use PayPal. It works great and instantly!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom