Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on putting this sweater together but find that the right sleeve does not fit properly. I made another sleeve and the problem still exists.

Has anyone out there made this sweater and can advise me on completing it? It is a Christmas present and I put all this time into it! Any suggestions would surely be appreciated!

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The link did not attach as I had planned. Here is the link:
www.favecrafts.com/Knitting-for-Kids/Bright-Red-Pullover-from-Bernat/ct/1.

Thank you for your answer.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
If you lay out the sleeves, right sides together, is one the mirror image of the other? Fold the front panel vertically down the middle, neck to hem; is one shoulder a mirror image of the other? Same question for the back panel. If the problem does not show up in one of these comparisons, I'm not sure what to do next.

Could you be more specific about the fitting problem? Are the shoulder seams approximately the same length on the front/back panel and the sleeve? Do they not fit together properly, or is there a better way to describe the problem for us to be able to help you?

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I have figured out what the problem is and am going to give it another try. Thank you all for your input. I will post a picture as soon as I am finished (as usual, I am in the middle of another project)!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom