Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi please can anyone hep I need a cabled beanie hat pattern adult
knit flat on two pins for either aran weight yarn or double knit yarn.

I hope someone can help please
Marilyn

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
ChasingRainbows said:
Ravelry.com has some. These are the free patterns. You can use the filter on the left side to choose yarn weight.

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#craft=knitting&availability=free&pa=worked-flat&fit=adult&query=cable%20beanie&sort=best&view=captioned_thumbs
looks like you have a lot of nice choices here. I you check off "aran" and "dk" for the yarn choice it will narrow your selection even further

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Thank you for the great help I like the one by Marianna Mel .
I had a great pattern for one very similar but alas cant find it.
I think someone sent me a PM but I dont know how to find it but thank you to all for the help.
Marilyn x

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
If you find a hat knitted in the round pattern you like you can add a stitch at the beginning and the end of each round for seaming.

I'd like to persuade you to get comfortable with dpns or magic loop. I hate seeing anyone wearing a hat with an obvious seam any place other than the center of the back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom