Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Granddaughter asked me to make some hats for the great grandchildren. Here are the pictures, the first one is the hats. And I just got one from her with my great granddaughter wearing her. They were here earlier, picking up the hats, but we could not get her to try hers on. But as soon as she was back home she did it.
I don’t have a picture of the baby with his, when I get one I’ll post it.

Attachments

my GDkids won't wear homemade hats/scarves...the (7) boys....ages 12-30....toooooo manly....oldest sometimes have to wear a hat when TOLD to do so....he is in the NAVY....the girls (2) have their very very likes and dislikes....won't wear ANYTHING homemade....soooooo i make up hats,scarves,mittens for others who will wear them....they will eat my pies,cookies,and homemade bread....i even tried to bribe them BUT NO GO....i send the oldsest 1 (you heard me) 1 cookie...have no idea what he does with it....maybe gives it to the captain of his ship....OR feeds the dolphins

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom