Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,309 Posts
Just be patient my dear little friend, tomorrow they will be on someone else's back.
"If you don't follow the path others want you to follow they sometimes get irritated - and you are put down or criticized.
Don't worry about it. Let them be. It's their problem NOT yours! So many people have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but have no clue how to lead their own. Listen, learn, but know what your truth says, and what path you need to follow."

People putting you down means they have no life to worry about so they worry about others lives and how they can stir things up.

Thank you for all you posts as some make me laugh so hard my sides hurt, so make me stop and think about the way I am living or not living, to know that I am loved, that someone is hugging me and someone cares. Keep up the wonderful work.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
I don't reply to you very often, but most of your posts - humor, reflective encouraging, and your wonderful gnites and gmornings are forwarded to many of my friends because they mean so much to me. DonnieK said it all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom