Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I discovered Pinterest. OK, I'm a johnny-come-lately. Point is, the most marvelous knitting and crochet contributions may be found there. I am amazed at all the beauties and delicacies I have so far found. Hope you find time to peruse this wonderful area, lots of lovelies from ravelry, etsy, and other places as well. My goodness!

Gotta jet. Backatcha later......... xo

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've found Pinterest is a great way to keep all my ideas, patterns, and stitches in one place, instead of searching for items in several different places. Unfortunately, some site don't allow you to "pin" them.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've belonged for 3 yrs. I liked the e-card that said, "I like Pinterest. It's electronic hoarding without the mess." So true...

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
I love Pinterest - and while I don't have the time I would to spend looking at all the wonderful things people have pinned, I have started using it to catalogue patterns and things that I want to keep. I figure that even if my computer crashes, my pins will still be there......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom