Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone knit the Lace Cardigan by Simona Merchant-Dest? It is absolutely gorgeous but I have found it to be quite a challenge. I would not have been able to do it if I had not converted it to Knit Companion app. The reviews I read rate it as being pretty easy. I am sticking with it just because it is so lovely. I am just curious to see if any of you have struggled with it. Simons has some other gorgeous patterns out there too. Check them out.

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Vignewood said:
Has anyone knit the Lace Cardigan by Simona Merchant-Dest? It is absolutely gorgeous but I have found it to be quite a challenge. I would not have been able to do it if I had not converted it to Knit Companion app. The reviews I read rate it as being pretty easy. I am sticking with it just because it is so lovely. I am just curious to see if any of you have struggled with it. Simons has some other gorgeous patterns out there too. Check them out.
I didn't see any reviews rating it as fairly easy. It is lovely but I would guess that it would be a challenge.

Good luck!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your link leads to a different sweater. I am knitting the Lace Cardigan. I am past the most difficult section and I have every intention of finishing it. Thanks for the encouragement. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom