Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking through my EZ books , and found this pattern... I have read through it a number of times but am still not quite sure of the process... Has anyone knitted this pattern? From knitters almanac.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hiya, I literally just bought this book, so if you learn anything helpful be sure to fill us in as I intend to have a go at one of her patterns in the New Year. I'll have a look at the book myself but wonder if you have a more specific question on which pattern you're talking about to start us off? Good luck!

·
Registered
181 Posts
FlyingPins said:
Hiya, I literally just bought this book, so if you learn anything helpful be sure to fill us in as I intend to have a go at one of her patterns in the New Year. I'll have a look at the book myself but wonder if you have a more specific question on which pattern you're talking about to start us off? Good luck!
Ok, so I actually have to quote myself back here because you did most assuredly say in the title what sweater you meant....must be in need of a coffee to boost the brain cells or find my specs, maybe both ... :oops:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom