Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new batch of Gala yarn. Pretty colors, gorgeous fibers and 50gram/1.76oz each ball.
First is 20 balls of deep dark purple. Very vibrant in color. These 20 are $36 plus shipping.
Next is 12 balls of pretty baby colored yarn. And nice and soft too. These 12 will run you $20 plus shipping.
Next is the Easter colors I was telling you about on another post that has nice holiday coloring. These 16 balls will run you $30 plus shipping. This yarn is an assortment
/mixture of misc baby type colors for Easter decorations.
Next is 10 rope like chunky yarn in blues and green verigated. This is really another pretty yarn. These 10 will cost $16 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's ok and thank you for asking about me. I am recovering and was going stir crazy without having something to do. I have to take it easy so just starting out with a few things. I like being busy even though I'm supposed to be good and not push myself too hard too fast. But I am doing really well for just being a week. This amazes me that so many ppl talk to me with well wishes and speedy recoveries. I appreciate every single one of you and them. Thank you.

GrandmaD2012 said:
Hi Karen - no order for yarn but I am glad you are posting again. Is your surgery over? Hope all is well with you and that you have no after-effects from your accident.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Adelaide, Nice old fashioned name I like it. The fiber is polyester on the purple. Most of the other colors are acrylic, polyester and nylon. I just got in 26 more in the dark purple. The first batch sold this morning so I went hunting for some more. These are 50gram/1.76oz. Not sure about the yardage as it doesn't say on the label. How many did you want? Send me your zip code and email address and how many you want ok? Thanks so much. Karen

Adelaide said:
can you kindly tell me the fibre content and some details of the purple lot
thanks, don't know anything about this brand, adelaide

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes I sell alot here. I love yarn and I love to sell it too. Buying overseas is hardly any different than selling in your own country. In fact I just bought on ebay something from another country and no problems just takes a little longer to get it.

Kiwiknitter said:
Hi I haven't brought yarn from overseas before - do you/would you ship to New Zealand - do you often have yarn for sale?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom