Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is "Jr." and he does not like taking pictures. He is mad at me because I took too long laboring over him and I hurt him when I attached his legs.
Guess he just best get over it because he is going to be here a very long time!

Attachments

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
How extra special. although he may look grumpy, I think he looks like he is waiting for a sister or brother to play with. He just needs extra hugs...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Love him DonnieK super..... gosh I am trying to control my buying of yarn I have so much on the landing boxes of them..so I have banned myself lasting 2 weeks just now going through a slight depression when visiting my favourite yarn site unfortunately I don't think there is any councelling for this??
Best wishes :roll:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Love him DonnieK super..... gosh I am trying to control my buying of yarn I have so much on the landing boxes of them..so I have banned myself lasting 2 weeks just now going through a slight depression when visiting my favourite yarn site unfortunately I don't think there is any councelling for this??

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
Bless there he is, the copy of "Himself", who incidentally this bear was modelled on lol! on a bad day of course ;)

Ledonna, he's lovely, I'm so pleased that he turned out so well and he's a credit to you and your bear artist skills. Well done!!! ♥

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
snowsaint said:
My bears are screaming at me, one crocheted, another knit, and another still on the needles.

LET ME OUT!!!! LET ME OUT!!!

They're still in the incubator getting stiched before they can get filled with stuffing.
Well get them out because we want to admire them :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom