Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,
My name is Robin and I'm new to this forum, well any Forum actually :) I was wondering if anyone has seen a pattern for ear warmers that look like a headband and button at the back. They are about 6 to 8 inches at the top of the head and decrease to about 1.5 at the back where it buttons together. If anyone knows where I could find a pattern for one I would love it if you would share it with me :) Thanks so much.

Looking forward to reading all of you,
Robin

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi! I think courier770
gave you the perfect pattern you were looking for,but I'm attaching 2 other headband patterns. Don't know if you can use them or not. Good Luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
So pretty! Thanks for sharing! I'll have to try a couple of these. I've bookmarked the sites.

·
Registered
114 Posts
www.etsy.com also has patterns for these.

Marlise

Petrannya said:
Hi There,
My name is Robin and I'm new to this forum, well any Forum actually :) I was wondering if anyone has seen a pattern for ear warmers that look like a headband and button at the back. They are about 6 to 8 inches at the top of the head and decrease to about 1.5 at the back where it buttons together. If anyone knows where I could find a pattern for one I would love it if you would share it with me :) Thanks so much.

Looking forward to reading all of you,
Robin

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom