Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to knit this cloth but got stuck can you help, what is on this row, I got part of it but then it says well here goes, (k1,p1)twice,K4,yo(sl1,k2tog,psso yo twice)6x,sl1, k2tog,psso,yo k4 (p1,k1)2x. then next row is (k1,p1)2x, k1,purl to last 5sts.(working into double yo as follows p1, p1tbl, (k1,p1)2x, k1. there is suppose to be 37 sts on the needle boy I hope I explained this right its a beautiful pattern and would love to do is there a u tube that could help. thank you all

·
Registered
20,200 Posts
Your second row is written out as:

K1, P1, K1,P1, purl to the double yo, P1st yo, then P1tbl the 2nd yo, K1, P1, K1, P1, K1

The (K1,P1) 2 times at the beginning and end of the row is border.
The double yo is worked by purling the 1st yo, the purling the 2nd yo thru the back loop. Video shows P1 tbl.

How many stitches did you start with? Please link pattern.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jmcret05 said:
Your second row is written out as:

K1, P1, K1,P1, purl to the double yo, P1st yo, then P1tbl the 2nd yo, K1, P1, K1, P1, K1

The (K1,P1) 2 times at the beginning and end of the row is border.
The double yo is worked by purling the 1st yo, the purling the 2nd yo thru the back loop. Video shows P1 tbl.

How many stitches did you start with? Please link pattern.
yes the pattern is LiLy SugarnCream Heart Dishcloth/Blanket with 37 st to start and also what is ssk

·
Registered
20,200 Posts
ssk is = Slip next 2 stitches knitwise
one at a time. Pass them back onto
left-hand needle, then knit through
back loops together.

or do them like the video. Same decrease.

The abbreviations are at the beginning of your pattern.

http://www.sugarncream.com/data/pattern/pdf/Lily_SugarnCreamweb124_kn_blanket.en_US.pdf

I would suggest that you use a stitch counter or some method to remember which row you are on since your right side (RS) rows change a lot. Good Luck.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jmcret05 said:
ssk is = Slip next 2 stitches knitwise
one at a time. Pass them back onto
left-hand needle, then knit through
back loops together.

or do them like the video. Same decrease.

The abbreviations are at the beginning of your pattern.

http://www.sugarncream.com/data/pattern/pdf/Lily_SugarnCreamweb124_kn_blanket.en_US.pdf

I would suggest that you use a stitch counter or some method to remember which row you are on since your right side (RS) rows change a lot. Good Luck.
thank you will try to do this just love the pattern

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom